Building & Construction Paper Release Liners
Building & construction applications utilize paper release liners for many applications including seam tape/flashing, anti-skid/surface tape, waterproofing, weather barriers and sound proofing.
Fox River Associates supplies release liners to meet these demanding applications and the indoor and outdoor stringent requirements in building and construction. Fox River Associates has the expertise to recommend the appropriate release liner for building & construction applications and the range of sealants and coatings used, including acrylic, butyl and hot melt compounds.
Our product and service spectrum includes:
- Super Calendared Kraft (SCK)
- Poly Coated Kraft (PCK)
- Machine Glazed Kraft (MGK)
- Moisture Stable and Specialty Base Papers
- Solvent, Solventless
- S1S, S2S (Equal and Differential)
- Natural and Bleached Papers
- Printing – Backprinting; Under silicone printing
- Regional US Stocking Locations
- Custom Slit Widths
- Small Minimum Order Quantities
For more information about Fox River Associates’ full line of paper release liner products for industrial applications, use the form on this page and our experienced team will contact you.