Release Liner for Specialty Tape Applications
Specialty self-adhesive tapes are a common replacement for traditional fastening, bonding, mounting, and sealing mechanisms. Specialty self-adhesive tapes are lightweight, versatile, and are often custom engineered to serve each unique application. Because self-adhesive tapes are easy-to-use, quickly applied, and have a clean assembly process, they are commonly used in the automotive, building & construction, electronics, medical and industrial industries.
For specialty tape applications, it is critical that the release liners be designed for compatibility with the specific adhesives being used. We help you specify the right liner by understanding your processing applications and the end use product requirements. Examples include:
- Double coated transfer or unsupported tape applications require the release liner have stable release differentials and be engineered for end-use slitting operations.
- Specialty medical tapes require that the liner is compatible with the silicone system, removes easily and cleanly from a patient’s skin, and is free of any debris or contaminants.
- Tapes used in building & construction applications are often designed with heavy-coat-weight durable adhesives and are peeled by hand. Release liners must be designed to perform properly for these stringent requirements.
To learn more about how Fox River Associates can specify the right liner for your specialty tape application, contact us at email@example.com or call us today at 1-800-647-6679.
Fox River Associates offers a full range of release liner substrates and coatings for the specialty tape industry’s varied needs. We offer:
- Siliconized film release liners and siliconized paper release liners
- One-side, 2-side equal and 2-side differential release coatings
- Non-silicone release options for high-end specialty tape applications utilizing silicone adhesives and epoxy resins
Fox River Associates – Serving Your Needs
Once the correct release liner is specified, Fox River Associates’ service program will deliver the right product in the quickest time frame. We are committed to carrying inventory that allows us to deliver with short lead times to help our customers/partners grow. With Fox River Associates, you are not restricted by large minimum order quantities or long lead times. For pressure-sensitive tape applications, our ability to deliver converted, slit rolls to match your exact requirements makes Fox River Associates your preferred release liner supplier.
Call Fox River Associates today at 1-800-647-6679 to experience how we can help you design the optimal release liner for your tape application.