Release Liner for Engineered Tape Applications
Fox River Associates offers a full array of self adhesive release liner products for engineered tape applications. Self-adhesive tapes are a common replacement for traditional fastening, bonding, mounting, and sealing mechanisms. They are lightweight, versatile, and are often custom engineered to serve each unique application. Because these tapes are easy-to-use, quickly applied, and have a clean assembly process, they are commonly used in the automotive, building & construction, electronics, medical and electrical industries.
For specialty tape applications, it is critical that the release liners be designed for compatibility with the specific adhesives being used. At Fox River Associates, we ask the right questions to understand your processing applications and the end use product requirements. We partner with customers to deliver the optimal release liner for the application. Specific examples of engineered tape release liner specifications include:
- Double coated transfer or unsupported tape applications require the release liner to have stable release differentials and be engineered for end-use slitting operations
- Specialty medical tapes have specific requirements of the liner to ensure the adhesive being used is compatible with the silicone system and has easy removal from a patient’s skin
- Tapes used in building and construction applications are often designed with heavy-coat-weight durable adhesives and are peeled by hand. Release liners must be designed to perform properly for these stringent requirements
To learn more about how Fox River Associates can specify the right liner for your specialty tape application, contact us at email@example.com or call us today at 1-800-647-6679.
Fox River Associates – Full Product Offering
Fox River Associates offers a full range of release liner substrates and coatings for the specialty tape industry’s varied needs. We offer:
- Siliconized film release liners and siliconized paper release liners
- One-side, 2-side equal and 2-side differential release coatings
- Non-silicone release coatings for high-end specialty tape applications utilizing silicone adhesives and epoxy resins
Whether your needs lend themselves to a release liner that is film based, paper based or a specialty substrate - we can help. Our filmic release liners include PET, PP, LDPE, HDPE, BOPP, Silicone Coated and Non-Silicone Coated Embossed Film, and Specialty Coextruded films. Our paper offering includes Glassine, SCK, PCK, CCK and Specialty Paper substrates.
Fox River Associates – Serving Your Needs
Once the correct release liner is specified, Fox River Associates’ service program will deliver the right product in the quickest time frame. We are committed to carrying inventory that allows us to deliver with short lead times to help our customers/partners grow. With Fox River Associates, you are not restricted by large minimum order quantities or long lead times. For pressure-sensitive tape applications, our ability to deliver converted, slit rolls to match your exact requirements makes Fox River Associates your preferred release liner supplier.
Call Fox River Associates today at 1-800-647-6679, or use the form on this page, to experience how we can help you design the optimal release liner for your tape application.