Film Release Liners for the Medical Market
Fox River Associates has continually worked with leading medical companies to supply the correct product for the medical application. Whether you manufacture electrodes, wound dressings, or are involved in transdermal applications in the Medical Market, Fox River Associates has the correct release liner for your medical application.
Our release liners are manufactured and converted with 100% traceability and cleanliness for the release liners for the medical market.
The release films, whether polyolefin or polyester, are designed to give an easy, clean release of the hydrogel or the medical adhesive that is being transported. Fox River Associates prides itself on supplying its customers consistent quality with fantastic service!
- Single (S1S) and Double Sided (S2S)
Film Release Liners
- Polyester (PET)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Equal and Differential Double Sided (S2S) Release Coatings
- Fluorosilicone and Fluorocarbon Coatings for Silicone Adhesives
Fox River Associates working with engineers will be glad to work with your company to determine the optimum release liner for the conversion and end use application of your "medical system." Our quality release liners are currently specified within processes as well as finished applications because Fox River Associates works with our "partners" closely (NDA) in determining the best liner for the entire process. Our concept of "best product for application" and assured quality/service makes Fox River Associates a leader in the medical systems release liner market.
- Custom Slit Widths, including less than 1”
- Customer Required Service
- Unparalleled Product Consistency
- Drug Master File (DMF) Available
- FDA, RoHS, and REACH Compliance
- ISO Certified Quality Systems