About Paper Release Liners
Paper release liners are used in a diverse range of applications serving many industries. From composites to labels to medical adhesive bandages, paper release liners are found in wide variety of applications.
Paper liners provide temperature resistance, stiffness and high resistance to many solvent-based coatings. These liners can be designed with low or high internal moisture to deliver improved dimensional stability. Paper based liners with a PE extrusion can deliver improved layflat and dimensional stability properties, while providing a smooth release surface for coatings and adhesives.
Fox River Associates offers a full line of paper release liners. Our team has extensive knowledge about paper substrates, release coatings and end-use market applications.
Our product and service spectrum includes:
- Super Calendared Kraft (SCK)
- Poly Coated Kraft (PCK)
- Clay Coated Kraft (CCK)
- Machine Glazed Kraft (MGK)
- Moisture Stable and Specialty Base Papers
- Solvent, Solventless
- S1S, S2S (Equal and Differential)
- Natural and Bleached Papers
- Printing – Backprinting; Under silicone printing
- Regional US Stocking Locations
- Custom Slit Widths
- Small Minimum Order Quantities
For more information about Fox River Associates’ full line of paper release liner products, use the form on this page and our experienced team will contact you.