Whether you are an adhesive coater, converter, fabricator, die cutter or product designer of medical products, Fox River Associates will work closely with you to understand your specific product requirements. Fox River Associates is a proven supplier of release liners for demanding medical products like transdermal drug delivery (TDDS), medical tapes, surgical drapes, foot care, monitoring devices, wound care, ostomy – continence devices, electrodes, biomedical and iontophoresis devices. Finding the right combination of substrate and release coatings to meet your demanding medical application is our expertise.
We offer release coatings for the medical market specifically designed for superior performance with soft skin contact adhesives, hydrogels, urethanes, silicone adhesives, hydrocolloids, drug loaded adhesives and many others.
Fox River Associates has the expertise to recommend the appropriate release liner for medical applications and the range of specialized release substrates, coatings and adhesives used.
Our product and service spectrum includes:
- Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyester (PET)
- Super Calendared Kraft (SCK)
- Poly Coated Kraft (PCK)
- Solvent, Solventless, Fluoro
- S1S, S2S (Equal and Differential)
- Natural and Bleached Papers
- Printing – Backprinting; Under silicone printing
- Regional US Stocking Locations
- Custom Slit Widths
- Small Minimum Order Quantities