Film Release Liners
Fox River Associates offers a full line of film release liners to serve many different technical market applications. Film release liners are often recommended for their strength, flexibility, smooth surface, durability and their ability to withstand exposure to environmental elements.
The Fox River Associates team is trained in the technology of release liner film substrates, adhesive and coatings to ensure we can offer the right release liner for your application.
Film release liners are used in many market applications including:
- Building & Construction: sub-roofing, waterproofing, weather barriers, sound insulation, climate insulation and all types of seam tapes
- Composites: prepreg manufacturing, composite panel production and resin filming processes
- Medical: electrodes, wound care, transdermal drug delivery systems, wearables and biomedical devices
- Tape: double coated transfer tape, unsupported tape applications, specialty tape applications
For more information about Fox River Associates’ full line of film release liner products for industrial applications use the form on this page and our experienced team will contact you.
Our product and service spectrum includes:
- Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyester (PET)
- Printing – Backprinting; Under silicone printing
- Solvent, Solventless
- S1S, S2S (Equal and Differential)
- Regional US Stocking Locations
- Small Minimum Order Quantities
For more information about Fox River Associates’ full line of film release liner products use the form on this page and our experienced team will contact you.