Release liners are found in many components of vehicle production from pressure-sensitive tapes for brakes lights, carpets, upholstery, and door trim, to the wide variety of gaskets used for vibration reduction and sound dampening, and the emerging production of batteries for EV vehicles.
Fox River Associates offers a full line of film and paper release liners to meet the unique needs of automotive manufacturers and aftermarket accessory manufacturers. The variety of adhesives and coatings used in these technical applications demands a deep knowledge and understanding of automotive release liner product performance issues.
Fox River Associates has the expertise to recommend the appropriate release liner for automotive applications and the range of specialized release substrates, coatings and adhesives used.
Our product and service spectrum includes:
- Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Polyester (PET)
- Super Calendared Kraft (SCK)
- Poly Coated Kraft (PCK)
- Solvent, Solventless, Fluoro
- S1S, S2S (Equal and Differential)
- Natural and Bleached Papers
- Printing – Backprinting; Under silicone printing
- Regional US Stocking Locations
- Custom Slit Widths
- Small Minimum Order Quantities
For more information about Fox River Associates’ full line of film and paper release liner products for automotive applications use the form on this page and our experienced team will contact you.